This calendar is updated on the 1st and 15th of each month. NIH-sponsored and NIH-cosponsored events are identified by bolded dates.
Links to any non-federal organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not indicate an endorsement of these organizations by DNRC or the federal government.
- Clinical Nutrition Week Research Workshop: “Using Nutrigenomics and Metabolomics in Clinical Nutrition Research”
January 21, 2012 – Orlando, FL
- A Workshop on the Human Microbiome, Diet, and Health
February 22-23, 2012 – Keck Center, Washington, D.C.
- NIH PKU Scientific Review Conference
February 22-23, 2012 – National Institutes of Health, Natcher Auditorium, Bethesda, MD
- American Society of Nutrition—USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion Webinar: Food and Nutrients to Increase and Food and Food Components to Reduce: An Overview of Chapters 3 and 4 of the 2010 Dietary Guideline.
March 8, 2012 from 2:00pm-3:30pm EST
- Stars in Nutrtion & Cancer: Novel Omega-3 Mediators & Mechanisms in the Resolution of Inflammation: What can they tell us about Preventative and Therapeutic Approaches?
March 13, 2012, 2-3pm, Lipsett Ampitheater, Bldg 10, NIH, Bethesda, MD (No registration or fee required)
- Epidemiology and Prevention (EPI) & Nutrition, Physical Activity and Metabolism (NPAM) 2012 Scientific Sessions
March 13-16, 2012 – San Diego, CA
- 5th Annual NIH Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation: Research at the Crossroads
March 19-20, 2012 – Bethesda, MD
- 36th National Nutrient Databank Conference
March 26-28, 2012 – Houston, TX
- Healthy People 2020 National Promotion Summit
April 10-11, 2012 - Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington D.C.
- The 9th Annual Nutrition & Health Conference
April 15-18, 2012 – Boston, MA
- Experimental Biology
April 21-25, 2012 – San Diego, CA
- Weight of the Nation
May 7-9, 2012 - Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C.
- 6th Annual Food Technology & Innovation Forum 2012
May 9th-11th 2012-McCormick Place Convention Centre, Chicago, IL
- National Kidney Foundation 2012 Spring Clinical Meetings
May 9-13, 2012 - Gaylord National, Washington, D.C.
- International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods
May 14-17 2012 – Rome, Italy
- National Food Policy Conference
May 17-18, 2012 - Capital Hilton Hotel, Washington DC
- Whole Grains Summit 2012
May 20-22, 2012 – Minneapolis, MN
- International Society for Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA) Annual Meeting
May 23-26, 2012 – Austin, Texas
- Metabolism, Diet and Disease
May 29-31, 2012 – Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) Annual Conference and Expo
June 22-23, 2012 – Clearwater Beach, FL
- American Society of Nutrition: Advances and Controversies in Clinical Nutrition. Continuing education credits will be offered, including CME, CPE, Nursing and most likely CECH.
June 22-24, 2012 – Chicago, IL
- AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting
June 24-26, 2012 – Orlando, FL
- The 2012 Society for Nutrition Education (SNE) Annual Conference
July 14-17, 2012 – Omni Shoreham, Washington, DC
- National Conference on Health Statistics
August 6-8, 2012 – Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Washington, DC
- Human Performance and Dietary Supplements Summit
August 9-10, 2012 – Marriott Bethesda North Conference Center, Bethesda, MD
- 12th International Nutrition & Diagnostics Conference
August 27-30, 2012 – Prague, Czech Republic
- 4th International Course in Nutritional Epidemiology
September 3-14, 2012 - Imperial College London, School of Public Health
- Fifth International Scientific Symposium on Tea & Human Health
September 19, 2012 - U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC
- Obesity Society Annual Scientific Meeting
September 20-24, 2012 – San Antonio, Texas
- National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (NEAFCS) 2012 Annual Session
September 24-28, 2012 – Columbus, Ohio
- American Dietetic Association Food and Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE)
October 6-8, 2012 – Philadelphia, PA
- 2012 Medicine in the Media Course – The Challenge of Reporting on Medical Research
October 14-17, 2012 – Potomac, Maryland
- American Public Health Association Annual Meeting
October 27-31, 2012 – San Francisco, CA
- NIH Consensus Development Conference: Diagnosing Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
October 29-31, 2012 – Bethesda, Maryland
- 4th International Congress on Physical Activity and Public Health
October 31, 2012 – November 3, 2012 – Sydney, Australia
- 2012 Summit on the Science of Eliminating Health Disparities – Building a Healthier Society
October 31-November 3, 2012 – Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland
- STARS in Nutrition and Cancer: Can We Win the War Against Cancer by Prevention?
November 5, 2012, 2012 - Lipsett Ampitheater, Bldg 10, NIH, Bethesda, MD
- The American Institute for Cancer Research Annual Conference on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer
November 1-2, 2012 - Washington DC
- American College of Nutrition Annual Meeting
November 14-17, 2012 – Morristown, New Jersey
This page last reviewed: October 18, 2012